Barunga Village Traineeship Program
The 2019 Traineeship Program is open for applications
- Attend an information session to see if you’re eligible to apply, and to receive an application form
- Complete application and submit with resume to email@example.com before July 5th 2019
We have seven aged care traineeship positions on offer to commence in August 2019.
As a recognised leader in aged care services, Barunga Village will give you a positive start your career in the growing aged care industry.
What will you gain from the program?
● Full-time employment for 12 months
● Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing)
● Onsite training and mentoring
To learn more and find out if you are eligible for the program, please join us at one of our information sessions in the Barunga Village Activity Room (11 Edmund Street, Port Broughton) on either of the following dates:
Wednesday 26 June (6pm-7pm)
Thursday 27 June (10am-11am)
Can’t make a session? or have a query?
Contact Paige Aldenhoven on 8635 0554 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org